Fitness is a passion of mine. I love that it invites us back to the body. When we open ourselves to the path of fitness, we are opening to something deep and sacred. Embarking on a path of fitness is more than going to the gym, more than just taking a class.
Fitness is an invitation to your body. It allows you the chance to be whole, to stand in this world, to experience life, and to share in the dance of life.
Fitness is not an easy journey, or an easy path to follow. It can be overwhelming. It asks you to be more, to do more, to commit. It requires deep discipline. It requires alignment of intent and will.
I’ve been involved with teaching fitness for a little over 20 years, and I’ve spent over 14 years teaching and practicing spirituality. I am a Master Intuitive Healer, and love helping other to reach their full potential.
- Certified in the Soma Pi Healing Technique
- Graduate of the Perceptive Awareness Technique
- Meditation Teacher
- Reiki Master/Teacher
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified TRX Instructor
- Certified in 6 Les Mills Fitness Programs
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Health Coach Certification (In progress)
- Former Vegan Health and Fitness Campaigns Coordinator for PETA
- Mobility WOD Movement and Mobility Specialist (In progress)
You are Loved. You are Beautiful. You are Divine.